TyvaQuilt 0.18 Re-Roof System
TyvaQuilt 0.18 Re-Roof System – How to achieve building regulations in less cost, space and installation time compared to rigid, bulky PIR boards such as Kingspan & Celotex.
SuperQuilt Insulation’s TyvaQuilt system comprises of three fully certified materials ideal for pitched roofs; YBS SuperQuilt (Internal of Rafters), YBS BreatherQuilt (External of Rafters) and Eco-Non Itch Wool (in-between rafters). This system will achieve a U-value of 0.18 for building control, which is commonly required for refurbishment and extension projects in the UK.
There is no requirement for an additional breather membrane on the external, or a vapour barrier as the multifoil insulation products have these built into them savings costs further.
Please see below content of of our TyvaQuilt 0.18 Re-Roof System;
- Eco-Non Itch 380mm x 100mm x 8m (3 Rolls per pack) – 9.12m² per pack
- Eco-Non Itch 570mm x 100mm x 8m (2 Rolls per pack) – 9.12m² per pack
- YBS SuperQuilt 1.2m x 10m
- YBS BreatherQuilt 1.2m x 10m
- Thermaseal Foil Joining Tape (for SuperQuilt)
- Thermaseal Double Sided Tape (for BreatherQuilt)
- Heavy Duty Staple Gun & 5,000 Staples
- Free Next Working Day Delivery if ordered before 2pm