Please use the drop down box above to view all available sizes.
YBS SuperQuilt is the World’s Highest Performing EN certificated Reflective Multifoil Insulation on the market. The product is designed to Insulate Roofs, Walls, Floors and Conservatories in less space, time and cost compared to traditional Rigid Board materials like Kingspan.
Guaranteed Lowest UK Price when purchasing SuperQuilt direct from SuperQuilt Insulation*
SuperQuilt is LABC, BBA and BDA Certificated for Building Control and is designed to take up minimal depth in your project to maximise vital space as SuperQuilt compresses down to around 10mm thick.
SuperQuilt consists of 19 layers of True Aluminium and Recycled Wadding and also has a built in Vapour Control Layer when fully taped and sealed using ThermaSeal Foil Joining Tape.
To see how you can use SuperQuilt in your next project to meet Building Regulations, see our trusted distributor, Multifoil Insulation’s free and instant Online U-Value Calculator or if you would prefer to speak to our Technical Team then you can request a ‘Call Me Back’ and one of our dedicated team members will call you back within the hour.
See below our Downloadable SuperQuilt Data and Fitting Sheets as well as How-To Videos to see how easy it is to install YBS SuperQuilt in your project.
The most cost effective way to order SuperQuilt is to purchase our Trade Pallet Deals which would include ThermaSeal Foil Joining Tape and a Heavy Duty Staple Gun including 5,000 x 14mm Staples.
Free Next Day Delivery to the UK Mainland on all orders placed before 2pm over £100+Vat, if your order is over £500+Vat we also supply you with a Free Heavy Duty Staple Gun and 5,000 Staples!
Please see below all solutions what YBS SuperQuilt is certified for (LABC & BDA), the links will provide further technical information, fixing instructions and typical U-values which can be achieved;
- SuperQuilt Pitched Roof Details – See Link
- SuperQuilt Flat Roof Details – See Link
- SuperQuilt ReRoofing Systems – See Link
- SuperQuilt Timber Frame Wall Systems – See Link
- SuperQuilt Dry Lining Wall Details – See Link
- SuperQuilt External Wall Insulation Details – See Link
- SuperQuilt Suspended Timber Floor Details – See Link
- SuperQuilt Solid/Floating Floor Details – See Link
- SuperQuilt Crawl Space Floor Details – See Link
*If a genuine reseller is offering SuperQuilt Multifoil at a lower rate, we will beat or match their price!
How to Insulate your Loft using a Double Layer of SuperQuilt
SuperQuilt Insulation - Leading Multifoil Distributor
How To Insulate Your Walls using SuperQuilt
How To Install SuperQuilt On A Flat Roof To Meet Building Regulations
How To Video
- SuperQuilt is BBA & BDA Certified, approved by LABC for Building Control
- YBS SuperQuilt is Suitable for New Builds and Renovations
- Highly Reflective True Aluminium Outer Layers
- Made from 83% Recycled Materials
- Flexible, Thin and Easy to Install
- SuperQuilt can meet Building Regulations without use of PIR
- High Performing Vapour Control Layer
- Save up to 10% in Space and 30% in Cost
- UK Manufactured
- YBS SuperQuilt has a Class E Surface spread of flame Certificate.